- This event has passed.
Financial Considerations of Green Buildings
17 September from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Financial Considerations of Green Buildings, September 17, 2020
This is a required course for those seeking Green Building Professional accreditation.
This is a one day workshop to equip real estate developers and investors, valuers, financiers, facility managers, architects, engineers, project managers and other stakeholders with a better understanding of the ways in which sustainability affects the value, associated risk, and other financial considerations associated with a green building.
– Discuss voluntary and mandatory green building certifications and their effect on the economics of the building process;
– Analyze the latest research on green building valuations and market trends;
– Examine the occupancy rates, rental premiums for green workspaces;
– How Green Homes differ in cost? What is a Green Mortgage?
– Analyze costs, risks and benefits of incorporating sustainability initiatives in buildings;
– Discuss green incentives by the government;
– What are informative case studies?
If you wish to participate in this course, please send the completed registration form to email@example.com.
Click here to see program fees and full discounts.
Trainer: Andreea Semenescu
Andreea is the Research Director at NAI Romania, the unique representative in Romania of the real estate consultant NAI Global which occupies the fourth position at the top of worldwide real estate consultancy companies.
She also has a prodigious academic activity working as an associate professor in the Finance Department at Bucharest University of Economics, with her main competence in Corporate Finance and Valuation. She conducts research activities in Corporate Finance and Capital Budgeting. She published numerous scientific papers in prestigious international specialty journals and attended numerous international scientific conferences. Andreea is also a member of ANEVAR specialized in real estate valuation.